Fort Myers Beach Community Foundation is a charitable foundation dedicated to working cooperatively to improve the quality of life in Fort Myers Beach and surrounding communities. Our members raise funds and donate time to support the Beach School, Beach Library, Beach Historic Society, Keep Lee Beautiful Beach Cleanups, Relay for Life, and more.
Recent projects include:
- Environmental improvements (Adopt-a-Shore, Trash Bash, FL Coastal Cleanup, Monofilament Madness)
- Women's health through Relay for Life to benefit the American Cancer Society
- Children's education and well-being (our Beach School Volunteer Program, and various charitable support)
- Scholarship Program for continuing education
- Annual Fashion Show fund raiser, and other fund raising projects, to benefit our local charities
2016 Scholarship Program Application and Instructions
Dinner Meetings are generally the third Wednesday of the month, between the months of October through May;
with Friendship Luncheons monthly throughout the year.
Please contact us for information about joining our club.